We love watching videos and know they’re a great way to share information and personal stories.
Here are some of our videos relating to juvenile arthritis:
- Transition from paediatric to adult care
Jamie McCarthy, Transition Support Coordinator at the Royal Children’s Hospital takes us through the transition from paediatric to adult care.
- Medical support for arthritis along the age spectrum
Dr Navid Adib, rheumatologist at Arthurs House Brisbane, Queensland Paediatric Rheumatology Services. August 2020
- Coping during the pandemic
Leanne Czerniecki, Paediatric Rheumatology Nurse, Monash Children’s Hospital, June 2020
- Encouraging good mental health in children with a chronic musculoskeletal condition
Megan Davis, Psychologist, 21 April 2020
- Launch of our MSK Kids program
Monash Medical Centre 29 November 2019
Musculoskeletal Australia Gala Dinner 2019
Musculoskeletal Australia Gala Dinner 2018
- Communicating effectively with your child’s school
Leanne Czerniecki, Paediatric Rheumatology Nurse, Monash Children’s Hospital, 2019
We plan to create more videos on juvenile arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions that affect kids, so watch this space.
Or if you’d like to share a topic or a personal story in video format, please contact our MSK Kids Program Manager Buffy Squires. We’d love to hear from you.