MSK Kids Live is a safe space for people between the ages of 12-21 currently living with a chronic health condition, serious illness or disability to connect online and chat with others who understand. Siblings are also able to join as we know this stuff can really affect them as well!
Let’s face it, sometimes people just don’t get what you’re dealing with. That’s why Livewire was created. It’s a place where you can make friends, share stories, laugh, have a vent, and just be yourself… whatever kind of day you’re having!
Our MSK group is specifically created for you to stay up to date on what’s happening at MSK Kids! We will able to share videos, events, and articles with you once you’ve joined the group. You’ll also be able to join other groups that interest you to chat with people that share those interests.
Here’s how to join:
- Go to www.livewire.org.au.
- Click on JOIN NOW.
- Fill in all the details required.
- When you see the box that says ‘Registration Code’ type in msk – this will give you full access to the site right away. Livewire will give you a call (or your parents if you’re under 18) over the following week to confirm all your details.
- You’ll then be asked to build your profile. Watch the video that pops up first. It will give you a really good understanding of how the site works and where everything is.
- Once you’ve finished building your profile head over to ‘Groups’ on the left side of the site and click on ‘All Groups’. Search for MSK and the group ‘Official MSK Kids Group’ will show up. Click on it and press join now to join our group.
With thanks to our friends at Starlight/Livewire for this initiative.